Moving a mobile home has a lot of rules to be considered and a lot of questions to be answered. The initial question of course would be your proper address along with the zip code, so that they know exactly where the trailer will be moved. With this you will get a quotation for the services that a professional mover can render to you and you will be able to go through a few quotations and decide on the one that suits you best.
To get the mobile home moving services to do the transportation or shipping of your mobile requires a bit of information:
– The mobile home can be moved to another place according to the laws and regulations of the state where you live and the state where you are moving.
– Ensure that the mobile home is strong enough and in good condition to be moved by moving mobile home moving services
– When the authorization to move was acquired
– The mobile should be owned by the mover and has the permission of the lien holder
– Entitlement of shipping house hold goods and a an order for permanent change of place
1. What does moving a mobile home involve?
Apart from moving a mobile home, the service provider would have to dismantle the whole structure, do the repairs wherever required, remodel it, set it up, and also move it to the new location. There are different kinds of mobile homes, so the size of the trailer also matters, they could be triple wide, double wide or single wide in size. The age the width and the length of the mobile home would also have to be considered by the moving service to give you an estimate of the cost.
2. Servicing of the mobile home
The mobile home movers also offer servicing of the unit, replacing parts and installing it, which are all beneficial to the owner as he would have to do all this work sometime or the other for his mobile home and now he can have it all done by the service provider who is also going to move his mobile home for him to a new location. He can have the water lines, siding, plumbing, cooling and heating, foundation, electrical work, drain lines, countertops, cabinets, windows, skirting, roofing, gas lines, floorings, earth quake systems, doors, ceiling and other appliances all given the once over and done up to perfection.
3. Quotations and cost of moving
After reviewing the situation, the amount of work required and the distance that your mobile home has to be moved, you could get a few estimates from different mobile home movers so that you could compare the quotations and see what services they have to offer. Once you find something that is affordable and suits your requirement you could take him on for the job. Always ensure that the contract that you draw up is in writing with all the services mentioned clearly, so that you do not have to pay any extra amount after the work is done.